Thursday, April 22, 2010

NaPoWriMo ~ Week 4

A poem a day is a chore, but overall, I'm happy with my progress. Even on days when I do not publish a poem, my mind is writing.

If you are reading this on Facebook, my revisions make a lot more sense on the actual blog (http://kungfuevangelist.blogspot.com) where you can see the colors at work. Bold white text is the original impulse on a particular day. Green text is revised after the first day. Gray text is deleted.

DAY 7


DAY 6


DAY 5

cloud of Sweet Olive


DAY 4

change is the nature
of Nature


DAY 3
~ Bayou Lafitte

The floating lands,
folded by a storm surge,
return rebounded with tides too saline
for gGiant bBlue iIrises
to thrive

And yet they Yet these tenacious flowers
do survive,
roots
clutching to the certainty knowledge
that
change
is the nature
of Nature

And that Giant Blue Irises
can also rebound.


DAY 2


DAY 1

No comments: